June 19, 2021 | Arms Park – Manchester, NH | 12 to 6 pm
How Can you Help?
- Sign-up to be a vendor or have a booth at the festival.
- Sponsor the festival to get Pride swag and social media recognition
- Volunteer to help at the festival, or make a donation to support the cause
- Get free admission tickets or buy a VIP ticket for reserved seating and QCP swag!
The Queen City Pride Festival is an annual celebration of the LGBTQ+ community in the Granite State!
The 2021 Festival will be held on June 19, 2021 at Arms Park in Manchester, NH from 12 – 6 pm.
The Festival is organized by our non-profit group, Queen City Pride, and proudly brought to you by our partnerships with:
Sign-up to be a Vendor or Get a Booth
Come show off what you have and get a booth at the festival. We will provide a 6-foot table and 2 chairs. No electricity is available.
Sponsor the Festival
Our festival sponsors are treated like QUEENS. Advertising, swag, and more!
- $100 – Friend: mention in program flyer
- $500 – Diamond: 4 Pride t-shirts, logo on social media, website and print advertising. Name included on Pride t-shirts. Shout-out at Festival. QCP Safe Space window decal.
- $1,000 – Platinum: 8 Pride t-shirts, logo on social media, website, print advertising and Pride Banner displayed on Main Stage or Elm Street. Name included on Pride t-shirts. Shout-out at Festival. QCP Safe Space window decal.
- $1,500 – Premier: 20 t-shirts, logo on social media, website, print advertising, Pride Banner displayed on Main Stage or Elm Street and on Pride t-shirts. Shout-out at Festival. QCP Safe Space window decal.
Yes, I would like to Volunteer!
I want to help and make a donation!
We can use donations throughout the year to help our Community and events. Any and all donations are welcome: $$$, clothing, emotional support, food/drink, safe rides after festival, sober space, equipment, tables/chairs for Festival.