September 12, 2020 | Arms Park – Manchester, NH | 2 to 8 pm
April 2020 Update – The Queen City Pride Festival is still planned for 2020 – Saturday, September 12. Follow us on Facebook for updates and other virtual events. We will hold the Festival when it is safe to socially interact again!
How Can you Help?
- Sign-up to be a vendor or have a booth at the festival.
- Sponsor the festival to get VIP tickets and social media recognition
- Sponsor our non-profit group for year-round recognition at all QCP Events throughout the Granite State
- Volunteer to help at the festival, or make a donation to support the cause
- Get free admission tickets or buy a VIP ticket for reserved seating and QCP swag!
The Queen City Pride Festival is an annual celebration of the LGBTQ+ community in the Granite State!
The 2020 Festival will be held on September 12, 2020 at Arms Park in Manchester, NH from 2 – 8 pm.
The Festival is organized by our non-profit group, Queen City Pride, and proudly brought to you by our partnerships with:
Sign-up to be a Vendor or Get a Booth
Come show off what you have and get a booth at the festival. We will provide a 6-foot table and 2 chairs. No electricity is available. FREE IF YOU SIGN-UP BY END OF ARIL. 50% OFF IF YOU SIGN-UP BY END OF MAY.
Sponsor the Festival
Our festival sponsors are treated like QUEENS. Advertising, swag, VIP tickets and more!
- $100 – Friend: mention in program flyer
- $500 – Diamond: 2 VIP tickets, logo on social media, website and print advertising
- $1,000 – Platinum: 4 VIP tickets, logo on social media, website, print advertising and Pride Banner
- $1,500 – Premier: 6 VIP tickets, logo on social media, website, print advertising Pride Banner and volunteer t-shirts
Sponsor our Group
Queen City Pride hosts activities and events year round throughout the Granite State. Sponsor our group for the year and we will recognize your contribution on social media and print advertising for every event we put on until Pride 2021. $2,500 minimum contribution.
Yes, I would like to Volunteer!
I want to help and make a donation!
We can use donations throughout the year to help our Community and events. Any and all donations are welcome: $$$, clothing, emotional support, food/drink, safe rides after festival, sober space, equipment, tables/chairs for Festival.